No Cost Food Delivery Agreement: Restaurants
We are a multi-restaurant Marketing, Advertising and Portal/Delivery Program in Texas, Connecticut, and Florida.
Who We Are:
We are a Multi-Restaurant Marketing and Portal/Delivery Company. Our goal is to drive additional incremental sales to your restaurant via our extensive marketing program. Aside from our marketing, we have top of the line programming that gives restaurant partners the ability to expand their business by offering customers online ordering for take-out and delivery. Our Program is all performance based.
Here's how the process works:
1. Once partnership is established, we'll pick up a menu
2. We will then program it on our website
3. Customers will see your restaurant and place orders
4. We fax & email all orders, & call you with a confirmation from our system
5. You tell us how long it'll take to make the food
6. Our mobile waiter picks up the food & transports it to the customer
7. We do this every day, bringing you additional incremental sales
At the end of each period, we total the additional incremental sales and mail you a certified cashier’s check.
Our marketing and advertising is done via direct mail, social media, postcards, banners, flyers and a comprehensive Menu Guides which is mailed and hand delivered to homes, hotels, and workplaces.
EDDM: Every Door Direct Mail ( via USPS.com)
We utilize this unique Mailing program via the USPS and mail to different zip codes within each of our Delivery Areas/Markets. This is all part of our Standard Program with No Additional Cost or Expense by our restaurant partners.
Print and Online:
Your logo will be on all of our materials. We know that the types of marketing we provide to restaurants such as yourself do work and will drive new incremental sales to your location.
Appearance and Image:
Our driving staff will be dressed in Business casual attire as we are not a regular delivery service—we are a Premier Restaurant Delivery Service. We will build our sales on a higher the Level of Service, as our goal is to win our customers for life. Our drivers will be equipped with either GPS Navigation or a MAPSCO Book.
Simply Complete this Form!
We will work to get you online within 48-72 Hours from time of submission.
Terms and Conditons:
1) THE DELIVERY SERVICE is entering into a RESTAURANT AGREEMENT with the RESTAURANT listed on this form to provide marketing and delivery/online takeout of the RESTAURANT’S prepared menu items.
2) THE DELIVERY SERVICE will serve as an independent contractor to deliver menu items from the RESTAURANT to the customers. THE DELIVERY SERVICE will receive orders from clients via phone, fax and internet and fax them to the RESTAURANT with an expected pick-up time. RESTAURANT will provide, in a timely fashion, the customer with the same quality food as served in the RESTAURANT.
3) THE DELIVERY SERVICE will purchase the food off the RESTAURANT’s regular menu price for all delivery and online take-out orders processed by THE DELIVERY SERVICE. THE DELIVERY SERVICE will collect monies from the customer.
4) The acceptable mode of payment to RESTAURANT will be via a monthly email statement and certified checks will be mailed via US First Class Mail no later than Wednesday following the end of each pay period.
5) RESTAURANT will provide THE DELIVERY SERVICE with a current menu and High Resolution Logo. RESTAURANT will notify THE DELIVERY SERVICE of menu changes as soon as possible. RESTAURANT will communicate and inform THE DELIVERY SERVICE of any delays in food preparation and THE DELIVERY SERVICE will allocate additional time for orders over $100.
6) THE DELIVERY SERVICE will carry insurance as required by law.
7) THE DELIVERY SERVICE will contact the RESTAURANT with any issues regarding food quality, incorrect preparation or timeliness issues. Any adjustments to the customer will be deducted from the RESTAURANT and THE DELIVERY SERVICE. will be responsible for any adjustments to the customers due to the handling of the food, order-taking errors or timeliness issues controllable by THE DELIVERY SERVICE
8) RESTAURANT will not hold THE DELIVERY SERVICE responsible for any claims or expenses from any mishandling by RESTAURANT of its product.
9) THE DELIVERY SERVICE will publish a Menu Guide on a periodic basis. RESTAURANT hereby grants permission for THE DELIVERY SERVICE to include RESTAURANT’s menus and logo in said menu guide and other forms of media to promote delivery and online takeout. Menu guide will reflect prices charged to the customer as indicated in Paragraph (3) three.
10) RESTAURANT agrees to a minimum of one (1) year term under this Restaurant Agreement. After the first year, this Restaurant Agreement will automatically renew for successive one (1) year intervals unless RESTAURANT provides prior written notice toTHE DELIVERY SERVICE Ninety (90) days prior to the end of any given one (1) year term. Prior written notice MUST be in the form of a Certified Letter and delivered to address as listed above. No other form of communication, including VERBAL, TEXT, FAX, or EMAIL will be accepted. Should RESTAURANT fail to provide proper written notice and proceed to decline delivery or take-out orders, RESTAURANT will be in breach of this Restaurant Agreement, all payments due to RESTAURANT will cease and RESTAURANT will be charged a cancellation fee of $500.00 (Five Hundred Dollars and Zero Cents) plus any and all attorney fees where applicable.
By completing this form and submitting it to us, you agree to all the Terms and conditions set forth in this Online Form. Further, by submission, you agree that your email and IP Address will signify your FULL AGREEMENT to the terms and conditions. You further confirm that you are THE AUTHORIZED PERSON to Make the decisions for this restaurant.
©2019 - 2016. Be advised that when engaging with our service for delivery and courier services for Delivery, you are hiring the services of an Independent Self- Employed Contractor. No Part of this document may be copied or duplicated without expressed written consent.
I agree and affirm that I am the Person Authorized to make The Decisons on Behalf of the Restaurant Listed Below.(REQUIRED)
Name of Person Who is Legally Authorized to Make Business Decisions
Position With Company:(REQUIRED)
( ie.. Owner, Partner, General Manager, Marketing Director, Area Director)
Contact Person Phone Number: (REQUIRED)
Contact Persons Email Address: ( REQUIRED)
Date of Submitted Online Form to our Company: (REQUIRED)
Requested Date For Start of Service: Please be advised that based off the T/C of this form your Annual Auto Renewel Date will be from this Date Each Year.(REQUIRED)
Restaurants Email Address
Restaurants Website Address
Restaurant Phone Number: (REQUIRED)
Restaurant Manager or Owner Name: (REQUIRED)
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Check The Appropriate Box Below:(REQUIRED)
I currently Do Not Offer Any Delivery, & Want to Sign Up to your Delivery Program.
I offer my Own In House Delivery/ Catering Delivery, and Want to Add Additional Incremental Sales to my Location(s)
I already use an Existing Service Such as Yours and Want More Sales
Check The Appropriate Box Below:MUST SELECT ONE ONLY (REQUIRED)
Portal Service:I want to Use My Own Drivers ( ONLY) and You Only Send me Orders ( Rate is 7.75% Commission and 3.25 % Credit Card Processing Fee
Marketing, Advertising and Delivery ServicI want to use Your Delivery Drivers and Marketing Service as a Means of Offering Delivery to my Customers .
Please Upload your High Resolution Logo ( 300 DPI or Greater/JPEG Format )
Please Upload a PDF Version of your Current Menu
Do Not Fill This Out